Monday, February 04, 2013

The Young Poodles Movie Reboot

My friends started a band The Young Poodles a long time ago, we all really hoped, doused with the odd beverage, that it would amount to something, and to date the band played a lot of shows and came perhaps 70% of the way to recording an album.

But that's now a couple years ago.



It was, as all things are, a mixture of a lot of fun, somethings that sucked, a lot of effort and a lot of dreaming. I filmed some of it, and was on the sidelines for most of it. It strained friendships and didn't make us rich - but it beat the fuck out of just punching the clock, or just sitting around drinking and lying to each other about what we were going to do.

They did it, I filmed it - and I want to show some more of it to you.

So we'd like you to send us some money. I will try and do up a proper 'fundraising' campaign but have to learn how - so if you're so inclined you can hit up my PayPal.

Fries with that?






Or there's some lovely shirts


No comments: